I was tagged by Bikram to answer the eleven questions and tag people in turn. Hence this post.
The Rules first:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are my Bikram’s questions
1. What is it that you love to do, most, and would rather spend your time doing it?
I love reading and watching good movies. Give me chance and I will spend an entire lifetime reading books and watching movies.
2.What do you think others think of you?
Hmmm. I am not sure but two things that people invariably say about me: intelligent and silent.
3.Where do you see yourself end the next 10 years?
John Lennon said “Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans”.
4. What is one quality of yours you admire the most?
I think optimism. I am an incorrigible optimist. Though I do get cynical at times but it doesn’t take long to recover from those cynical bouts.
5. Have you played a trick on someone that went bad, What is it?
Way back in school, one evening at my friend’s place, I was planning to scare a friend of mine in which I succeeded but as a side effect her Mom also got really scared. If I wasn’t in her good books I guess she would have thrown me out of her house
6.Who would you say made you who you are today (other than your parents, if that is what you would answer ).
I believe we are a sum of all of our combined experiences in life. I’d say a lot of people have a contribution to who I am today but yes a major share does go to my Parents.
I was lucky to have some wonderful teachers, friends and some amazing bunch of people around me during my growing years. I so miss them. Staying away from home and not being in touch with many of these people makes me sad.
7. What gives you joy?
Hmmm… listening to that wonderful song that makes you lose yourself, Paani puri, travel to a place that I have never been before, a surprise gift, a surprise phone call, sitting on the sea-shore and listening to the waves hit the shore and all those little things that make you realise life is beautiful.
8.Who is your favourite hero and Why?
Shahrukh Khan. I like his larger than life image on-screen and his quick-wittedness off-screen. Also, the fact that he is a family man.
9.Why do you blog?
It started as an experiment, a place to rant, continued as a time pass. I kept going for the love of writing and sharing my thoughts. When I was demotivated the fact that my blog is read and people commented and kept coming back made me come back too. Once I discovered the real power of blogging and made some wonderful friends through it, I fell in love with it and haven’t looked back since then.
10.Do you believe in love stories , if yes why?
YES. They are one of the things that make life beautiful
11.Tell us an incident that you remember always.
The first time I made a friend who stayed on as my best friend and we remained so for many years to come. It was our second day at school(kindergarten) and in the tiffin break while I was trying to open my tiffin box it fell down. This girl from the same class came forward, put half of her tiffin in the lid of her tiffin box and offered it to me. I smiled and took it. I don’t even remember if we exchanged names but that marked the beginning of wonderful journey and the happy times we shared later.
Here are my questions:
1. Given a chance, which is the one movie character you would like to play?
2. If you were an animal who do you think you’d be and why? (Humans are animals too but you can’t use that as an answer)
3. A genie appears in front of you and grants you three wishes what would you ask for? (You can’t ask for more wishes for a wish)
4. If your life were a song, what would the title be?
5. Which one would you rather have beauty, brains or strength?
6. Do you think it is the man who should be paying on a date?
7. Do you believe in ‘Love at first sight’?
8. Name one movie you really hated.
9. Name one house-hold chore you really hate
10. What is your most treasured possession?
11. One thing about yourself that many people don’t know
Now the tagging part. Trying to find eleven people who haven’t been tagged
And the list is not exhaustive. Anyone can pick the tag. Do pick the tag if you liked the questions. :D
Phew! this was tougher than what I thought