Hello people, A Very Happy New Year. Hope the year 2014 brings in loads of joy and happiness for you and your family!
A friend of mine sent this pic in whatsapp. I couldn’t help laughing. This is exactly how we make resolutions. We humans are indeed slaves of our habits. You know calendar has changed, we haven’t
In fact TOI had this article where celebrities were asked, which is one resolution that they make every year and break it soon and the timeframe till which the resolution lasts.
I am no different so keeping up with the tradition, let me go ahead and make some
new renewed resolutions too.
- Eat healthy not pseudo-healthy
- Lose (at least some) weight.
- Get out more.
- Do more things that scare me. Darr ke aage jeet hai
- Post more often on blog. Successfully complete a blog marathon. Started already.
- Successfully complete a running marathon.
- Stay in touch with family and friends and reconnect with some of those friends.
- Learn and complete a project with a new programming language.
- Be positive. Live more. Love more.
Okay now it sounds more like life philosophy so I am gonna stop. This is my first post in the series for Blogathon 2014 for Jan. Check out some more awesome blogs which are part of the marathon here