I was tagged by Pallavi and had it been anybody else I would have simply not bothered doing this. But now that I am at it lets start the confession time….
- I am a totally unpredictable person. Much like Indian monsoons…
- I am really clumsy: I still remember the day I knocked down an entire shelf of products from a shop. I was there for the opening ceremony of the shop 😳
- I am an unabashed gourmet – a true Sagittarian 😀 Given a chance I will declare dieting a punishable offence.
- I am also an incorrigible optimist
- I like to crib a lot. People say it a coping mechanism and I like to believe that. Only thing better than cribbing is girly gossip 😉 I do also have the patience to listen when my friends crib
- I keep looking at my mobile every now and then as if I am expecting a call or message even when it is switched off 😳
- While my friends like to window shop in front of designer shops I keep roaming around in Croma
- I simply love to sleep so much that I could be a certified professional sleeper and I can sleep at the drop of a hat. My roomie can vouch for that 😀
- One thing I want to do before I die – skydive
- I am a lazy sloth. Given a chance I would love to just eat and sleep
Oops I ended up saying more than I intended to say. Am stopping at that. Now my turn to tag people. Most of my blog friends and acquaintances are already tagged or have already confessed. Here are the others :
- Vijay – Are you still alive?
- Saumya – I know I am taking liberty here but just taking this as an opportunity to know you.
- Chetan – Its time you tell the world abt urself
Right now I can’t think of anybody who hasn’t been tagged yet. But will add to the list later. 🙂