Okra/Bhendi is one the vegetables you just can’t get enough. Here is one traditional Kannada recipe that most people don’t people don’t know of. It is a very simple, easy to make recipe and I am sure you’ll love it once you try.
- Okra/Bhendi/ಬೆಂಡಿಕಾಯಿ – 1/4 kg
- Green Chillies – 4-8 depending on your taste
- Garlic – a few
- Curry leaves – a few
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Jeera/Cumin seeds
- Take oil in a kadhai and fry the bhendi
- Once the okra is almost fried, add the other ingredients except salt and jeera
- Once all are fried together let it cool for some time
- Now grind the mixture along with salt and jeera
- Now your chutney is ready to be had with hot roti.
- You can also store it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.