Hello people, A Very Happy New Year. Hope the year 2014 brings in loads of joy and happiness for you and your family! 🙂
A friend of mine sent this pic in whatsapp. I couldn’t help laughing. This is exactly how we make resolutions. We humans are indeed slaves of our habits. You know calendar has changed, we haven’t 😛
In fact TOI had this article where celebrities were asked, which is one resolution that they make every year and break it soon and the timeframe till which the resolution lasts.
I am no different so keeping up with the tradition, let me go ahead and make some
new renewed resolutions too.
- Eat healthy not pseudo-healthy
- Lose (at least some) weight.
- Get out more.
- Do more things that scare me. Darr ke aage jeet hai 😛
- Post more often on blog. Successfully complete a blog marathon. Started already. 😀
- Successfully complete a running marathon.
- Stay in touch with family and friends and reconnect with some of those friends.
- Learn and complete a project with a new programming language.
- Be positive. Live more. Love more.
Okay now it sounds more like life philosophy so I am gonna stop. This is my first post in the series for Blogathon 2014 for Jan. Check out some more awesome blogs which are part of the marathon here